5:15 p.m. (Fulfills Sunday Obligation)
12:00 noon Spanish Mass
Weekday Daily Mass
Monday to Friday - 12:07 p.m.
Tuesdays at 11 a.m. in the Cathedral side chapel
Saturdays at 4 p.m. in the Cathedral side chapel
In observance of Independence Day, we will only have a 9:00am Mass this Monday, July 4th. The Parish Office will be closed. A happy and Blessed 4th of July Holiday to all.
We are happy to announce that beginning next Sunday, July 10th we are bringing back our Sunday evening 5:15pm Mass.
Thank you for joining us, please help to continue our ministry here at our Historical Cathedral. Your donation of any size will help us keep the lights on and the doors open.
- No events
- Join Father Peter on Wednesday, February 23 at 6:30pm for a guided walkthrough of the Church’s interior. Whether you’re wondering about their significance or want to know how they got …Read More »
- Hey! We’re looking for people who want to share their story about how the church has journeyed with them. We know that there are a lot of different ways that …Read More »
- Join us in the St. Joseph Cathedral Auditorium right after 5:15 Mass. Film begins at 6:45. Entrance is on Fourth Ave, between Cedar and Beech Streets. Parking is free in …Read More »
- St. Joseph Cathedral Parish Movie Night Aug. 28 at 6 PM. Admission Free.Read More »
Connecting With Us Is Easier Than Ever With Flocknote
Sign Up for St. Joseph's Flocknote!
YOU choose what you want, how you want it
- New to the parish and want to register yourself or your family? Flocknote can get you started.
- Just want to stay in the loop about parish happenings? It's good for that, too!
- E-mail & Text Options Available for E-News & Bulletins. You decide.